Display options for Product Reviews app within Broadcast
Broadcast has built-in support for Shopify's Product Reviews app. Star ratings can be shown throughout the theme. Here are some examples:
Product Detail page
Star and average rating value next to product name:
Individual reviews and forms to add a new review can be shown with Broadcast's accordions or separate below the product description:
Collection page and Product Grid sections
Stars shown above product name and price:
Broadcast includes quick and easy settings in the Theme Editor to display ratings. The main requirement is that you have the Shopify Reviews app installed:
If you don't have the app installed, use this link to download and add:
For the Product Detail page, you can easily add the rating value, star, and number of ratings from the Price and title block:
There are checkboxes for the following:
- Show ratings - Displays the average rating value for the current product.
- Show star rating - Adds the star icon next to the rating number (requires show ratings to be checked as well)
- Show rating count - Displays the number of reviews for the current product.
Broadcast includes a Reviews section on the Default product template, use that to display individual reviews and details:
Setting options include:
- Enable reviews - Toggle to display reviews
- Enable accordion - Integrate with Broadcast's accordion section
Reviews section settings
Alternatively, you can use App blocks to display the Product reviews and stars on the page:
Alternate option to using Reviews section
Accordion integration option is only available with the Reviews section.
To display the rating stars on a Collection page or Product Grid sections, use the Theme settings -> Product grid settings:
Theme settings -> Product Grid
Enable by using the checkbox:
Save your Theme Editor changes.